Telecommunications and Internet Privacy second to none:
Panama’s communications systems and infrastructure are second to none including the USA, Canada, and the United Kingdom. In addition, The Republic of Panama now has the best-protected internet eCommerce legislation in the world.
Telecommunications and Internet Privacy:
Panama’s communications systems and infrastructure are the equivalent to the USA, Canada, and the United Kingdom. As well as Panama now has the best-protected internet legislation in the world.
- A one of a kind e-commerce bill was signed into law in August created the #1 internet privacy in world.
- The first of its kind implemented in Central America and the Caribbean, the law has begun to move Panama’s e-commerce industry into the one to beat for offshore web hosting and for IT connectivity.
- Panama has strict banking and corporate laws designed to protect the privacy of investors. The implication is that Panama now has the best-protected internet eCommerce legislation in the world.
- Panama has the highest level of communications infrastructure for telephone, fax, internet, and cellular communications in all of Central & South America, including the Caribbean.
- Panama has the best access to multiple high-bandwidth continental fiber optic networks in telecommunications infrastructure. The extremely low risk of natural disasters (hurricanes etc.), gives the Panama telecom sector security and reliability of service as well as a competitive advantage over other offshore jurisdictions.
- Panama is extremely easy to access from almost anywhere, due to its central location in the middle of the Americas. Its proximity to large cities in the US and Europe makes it relatively cost effective to bring in specialist know-how for installation and maintenance.
- Panama’s long history as an international banking and services jurisdiction, has resulted in the availability of technical know-how in internet technology and information technology as well as sufficient human resources to install and maintain e-commerce operations. The MAYA-1 and ARCOS-1 ring systems link the continental Americas and the Caribbean Basin, which was completed in December of 2000.
- All the preceding advantages, incentives and infrastructure place Panama as an ideal location for: Internet Service Providers, E-Commerce Providers, Applications Outsourcing ASP, Broadband Content Providers, New Media Content Providers, Offshore Hosting of Business Web Sites, Secure (encrypted) E-Mail repositories as well as critical (encrypted) Data Storage Facilities.
- Submarine network cable systems, ARCOS-1 and Global Crossing.
Network & Data Center
High Secured state-of-the-art data center, located in the Republic of Panama, was designed and built for the sole purpose of housing mission-critical systems. The facility offers complete redundancy in power, HVAC, fire suppression, network connectivity, and state-of-the-art security without compromise. With a data center over 33,000 sq ft High secured has an offering to fit any need. Our product offerings include standard hosting, dedicated servers, encrypted secure email, encrypted critical data storage, and collocation including private caged suites, cabinets, half-cabinets, tri-cabinets, and rack space by the Unit. The data center facility sits atop multiple power grids, with UPS battery backup power and dual diesel generators on site. Multiple managed fiber backbone providers. Fire suppression includes a pre-action dry pipe system including VESDA (Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus). on-site Network Operations Center monitored 24/7 by trained engineers. As your Hosting Services provider you can be well assured that you are being serviced by name brand High Performance Industrial Grade Server Hardware from DELL, and The EverON Networkâ„¢ powered by CiscoÂ® Hardware all in a world leading state of the art Data Center.
Panama continues to maintain what we consider to be the most solid banking and corporate book secrecy laws in the world, which are engraved in its’ constitution. With Britain’s proposed regulation for removal of bank and corporate book secrecy in the UK offshore territories, it is clear that Panama remains the most secure offshore financial center – where privacy and confidentiality is not only respected, but vigorously protected by constitutional law.
- Panama is the registered domicile for over 400,000 corporations & foundations, making it one of the most popular jurisdictions to incorporate in the world.
- Panama does not impose any reporting requirements for non-resident Panamanian corporations.
- Panama does not allow, “piercing the corporate veil”.
- Panama corporations share certificates can be issued in Nominative or Bearer form (anonymous form of ownership), with or without par value.
- Panama Private Interest Foundations allow for Private Protectorate Documents and Private Letters of Wishes, enabling controllers (Protectors) and beneficiaries of Private Interest Foundations to remain 100% anonymous and private.
- Panama corporations do not require Paid-In Capital, nor is there a time limit in which authorized capital must be fully paid.
- Panama Corporation’s directors, officers and shareholders may be of any nationality and resident of any country.
- Neither the directors nor the officers of Panama corporations need to be shareholders.
- Meetings of directors, officers, and shareholders may be held in any country and accounting books may be kept in any country.
- It is not necessary for the interested parties to be present in Panama for the purpose of establishing a corporation.
- Corporations conducting business outside of Panama do not require a commercial license for offshore business activities.
- Panama offers the best bank secrecy laws in the world.
- Panama offers the best corporate book secrecy laws in the world.
- Panama has no mutual legal assistance treaties (MLAT’s) for sharing of banking information with any other nation and does not recognize court rulings from other countries. (Under the new laws, they make exceptions in cases of drug money laundering or drug smuggling)
- Panama Corporations offer “Bearer Shares”, allowing shareholders to maintain 100% anonymity and privacy.